- When inserting a new Component Instance, or using the ‘Get Shapes’ command to paste all the shapes from one glyph to another, there are new options to also copy Glyph Attributes like Width and Side Bearings. This is very useful if you use these copy commands for diacritical marks, where the new glyph should have both the shapes and the glyph dimensions of the root glyph.
- Little notation on the splash screen and on the About page that indicates if Glyphr Studio has been updated in the past week.
- Removed glyphs 0x0080 through 0x009F from the chooser panel. In Unicode, these are printing control glyphs that have no visual associated with them. But, browsers tend to replace these with ANSI glyphs, so the glyph chooser was erroneously showing previews, causing confusion.
- Fixed a bug where ‘Bulk transform shapes’ also transformed shapes in other glyphs.
- Added support for SVG number notation, where numbers like ‘18.104.22.168’ are interpreted as ‘123.45, 0.67, 0.89’.
- Fixed a bug to only export SVG glyphs if that glyph has a valid hexadecimal key value.
- Fixed a bug where you weren’t able to set a shape’s x/y coordinate to zero.
- Fixed a bug on Mac where releasing the command key did not exit multi-select mode. (Releasing the key should work, but if not, clicking either the Arrow or Pen tool again will now forcefully exit multi-select mode)
- Glyph Range in the Chooser panel is remembered when the panel is switched.
- Fixed a bug where editing shape width/height via Attributes Panel was not honoring Lock Aspect Ratio.